The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates that incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you’ve ever played.
- Concert body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- Vintage Tint finish
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Designed to Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
The body is a solid top guitar based on the FG-series.
Louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division.
This analysis led to the development of the new scalloped bracing pattern, a new and ideal acoustic structure that maintains the durability of the top board while bringing out the most sound the Yamaha FG-TA has to offer.
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.
VOX VX50 Guitar amplifer
Stunning lightweight design with serious sound. The compact and portable VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new cutting-edge vacuum tube.
- 50 watts of output power; NuTube-equipped preamp
- 8" speaker with a tweeter; On-board chorus & reverb
- Instrument & Mic channels; Phase switch; Phantom power