Yamaha MG12 Mixing Desk
The MG12 from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twelve simultaneous inputs that is ideal for performances, recordings lectures and more. The mixer features four mono mic/line combo input channels, two stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs (XLR and stereo 1/4" inputs), and two stereo line inputs with 1/4" and RCA jacks.
Channels 1-8 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-4 each also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums.
The MG12 mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4" stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x4.6" x16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.0 kg (8.8 lbs.)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone