Warwick Rockboard QUAD 4.3 pedal board w/ gigbag
Just arrived in stock - 1 only .
Warwick RockBoard QUAD 4.3 Pedalboard with Gig Bag
The RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed pedalboard series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same.
- Pedalboard for effects pedals
- For approx. 10 to 20 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support braces for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Compatible with RockBoard® The Tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width 828 mm / 32 19/32"
- Depth 330 mm / 12 63/64"
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- Weight 2.4 kg / 5.3 lbs.
- Including gig bag
- Approx. weight bag 2.7 kg / 6 lbs.
- Interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 880 x 370 x 130 mm / 34 10/16" x 14 9/16" x 5 1/8"
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties