Protection Racket Standard Cymbal Case for Cymbals up to 22"
The perfect entry level cymbal bag. Simplicity personified!! This cymbal case doesn’t have bells and whistles admittedly, but it has functionality coming out of it’s ears!! This case will comfortably house 1 x ride, 1 x china, 3 x crash, 1 x hi-hat and 2 x splash cymbals
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency
- Non abrasive synthetic fleece interior for smooth protection and cleaning of cymbals in transit
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle
- Silicone luggage tag with identity card
- Silicone size label showing case drum size
- Main Compartment Depth: 22.5"
- Weight: 1.0kg
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone