Protection Racket Electronic Drumkit Case (28" x 16" x 16")
The Protection Racket electronic drumkit cases have a very simple but effective internal dividing system that is totally adjustable to meet your requirements. The "snaking" divider is attached to the inside of the case via velcro and can create up to 10 compartments.
Pleae note: You will require a separate hardware case to transport the rack. Like acoustic drums, we believe it's good practice to separate your drums from your hardware.
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer & Inner. Hardwearing and waterproof
- 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency.
- Poly-prop base that runs up both ends for rigidity
- Internal "snaking" dividing system that is attached to the inside of the case via velcro and can create up to 10 compartments.
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Silicone luggage tag with identity card
- Silicone size label showing case drum size
- Internal Dimensions - 28" x 16" x 16"
- Weight: 6.0kg
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone