Peavey Raptor Custom electric guitar .
Just arrived is this fresh looking matching headstock Peavey Raptor custom guitar .
The Raptor Custom combines classic looks with spot-on tone! The Patent Pending PowerPlate is a new innovation from Peavey that increases sustain while virtually eliminating dead spots on the fretboard. The wider pole pieces on the pickups produce a more focused guitar tone while the vintage style steel bridge increases the amount of string energy transmitted into the body.
The patent pending Peavey Powerplate is a new innovation for stringed instruments. The Powerplate is a metal plate that is embedded into the back of the headstock which increases sustain and volume. The Powerplate is mounted using the machine heads and increases the amount of string vibration energy that is projected by the instrument.
- 25.5 inch scale, 12 inch radius, 22 frets
- Solid basswood body construction
- Wide top pole piece single coil pickups for bigger string window with more focus
- Vintage Style Steel Fulcrum tremolo bridge
- Peavey six-in-a-line headstock with ergonomic tuner placement, straight string pull
- Master volume and tone controls
- 5-way pickup selector, hum canceling in second and fourth position
- 15:1 ratio die cast tuners
- Dual action torsion rod
- Weight Unpacked: 10.14 lb(4.6 kg)
- Weight Packed: 11.38 lb(5.16 kg)
- Width Packed: 17"(43.18 cm)
- Height Packed: 40.5"(102.87 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3"(7.62 cm)
We Also Recommend
iRig 2 Mobile Guitar Interface