One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist models, the GPCPA5 is available in a Grand Performance body size with a solid Sitka spruce top, koa-patterned high pressure laminate back and sides, High Performance Neck and Fishman's F1 Analog electronics. Using advanced construction techniques, Martin is able to produce this fine guitar with a sound that rivals models costing much more.
Fishman's F1 Analog preamp system
The F1 Analog has 2 control knobs and one display. By pressing the volume button down for 2 seconds the tuner is activated. The innovative one-knob tone control lets you choose between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (fully counter-clockwise) on up to a "mid- scooped" tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange. Pressing the tone knob repearedly cycles through various phase settings that improve bass response while aiming to suppress unwanted feedback.
Case sold separately.
- Incredible value resulting from advanced construction techniques
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Environmentally friendly HPL koa back and sides
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
- Fishman's F1 Analog features
- Volume Control
- Tone control with mid-scooped tone
- Digital chromatic tuner
- Phase control to improve bass and suppress feedback
- Case sold separately