The Mackie SRM1550 is a powered subwoofer was designed from the ground up delivering 600W of power (1200W Peak) paired with a custom high-output 15" woofer for powerful, room-shaking performance.
- 600W RMS, 1200W Peak power paired with a 15″ custom high-output woofer with 3” voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare
- Road-ready “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Portable design weighing in at 29.7 kg
The Mackie Thump12 is a class D powered speaker delivers chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, you get the high output you need in a package that’s tough, lightweight and portable. Featuring a built-in 3-band EQ.
Thump delivers power, performance and proven quality.
- 1,000 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- 12" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency for tone shaping
- Mic/line input for direct connection of a single microphone
- Built-in limiter for system protection
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
Power Configuration: Bi-amped
LF Driver Size: 1 x 12"
HF Driver Size: 1.4"
LF Driver Power Amp: 800W (Peak, Class D)
HF Driver Power Amp: 200W (Peak Class AB)
Total Power: 1000W
Inputs: 1 x XLR/TRS Combo
Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
Frequency Range: 50Hz-23kHz
Crossover Frequency: 24dB/octave @ 3kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 125dB
Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge