Line 6 - XD-V75 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
XD-V75 sets a new standard in wireless mircophone systems for active musicians, performers, and presenters.
The sound of the world's best wired mics, wireless. The XD-V75 features exclusive microphone modelling technology, XD-V75 delivers the sound of the world's most popular wired mics.
With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz–20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75TR provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
Digital Channel Lock (DCL) technology provides encoded digital transmission protecting every nuance of your vocal performance.
DCL distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other 3rd-party signal including Wi-Fi, guaranteeing signal integrity across the entire 300ft (100-metre) range.
The XD-V75TR includes a full complement of advanced professional features including signal encryption, dynamic filters, gain control, channel scanning and more to handle the most complex applications.
Built for rock-solid performance night after night, the XD-V75TR receiver is housed in a robust aluminium chassis.
The 1/2U receiver includes rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rack mounting hardware.
- Professional digital wireless system for performers
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction, and interchangeable with capsules from other industry-standard mics
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of 10 superb microphone models based on the world's most popular mics
- License free operation worldwide
- Accurate and precise vocal and instrument reproduction with full-range 10Hz - 20kHz (-2.5dB) AF frequency response, wide 115dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz Operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and mobile phone towers.
- 14 selectable channels
- 300-Foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 Powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Transmitter Naming - for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
10 Microphone models include: Shure® SM58®, Shure® Beta 58A®, Shure® SM57, Sennheiser® e® 835, Sennheiser® e® 935, AKG® D5, Audio Technica® AE4100, Audix® OM5, Electro-Voice® N/D767a and the Line 6® custom-voiced microphone model
|Receiver Style||Rackmount, Desktop|
|Available Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz|
|Microphone Transmitter Model||THH12|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max Simultaneous Systems||14|
|Manufacturer Model Number||XD-V75|
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone