Laney Mini Lion portable amplifier
A great little amp that you can take just about anywhere and amplify your sound .
The Laney Lionheart Mini Amp has two channels for clean and overdriven sounds. It also has a tone and volume control for shaping your guitar sound to how you like it. The 3” full-range driver amplify your sound with clarity and definition.
This amp has a classic aesthetic that will look great sat on your desk. The two channels give you extra versatility and mean you’ll have a great set of clean and drive tones to play through wherever you go.
The Laney Smartphone Insert (LSI) is a dedicated connection that allows you to connect your Android/iOS smartphone or tablet (cable included). This gives you a dedicated input for shaping your guitar tone externally.
Laney has launched this amplifier in conjunction with Ultimate Guitar’s Tonebridge app, which gives you access to 1000s of sounds accessible via the Tonebridge database. This app lets you find your favourite tones online, complete with effects, and amplify them with great clarity using the Laney amplifier’s 3” full-range driver.
The Laney Lionheart Mini also has a headphone output for silent practice, and an AUX-in so you can play along with your favourite tracks or backing tracks. This makes a highly portable practice setup, letting you blend multiple sounds together and play silently wherever you are. Whether you’re in the practice room, backstage at a gig, at home, or even on the beach; with the Laney Lionheart Mini you’ll always have great tones ready to go wherever you are.
The amplifier can be powered by 6 x AA batteries for grab-and-go performance wherever you are (batteries not included). The amplifier can also be powered by a Mini Laney PSU.
- 3 Watts of compact battery powered tone
- 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Optional PSU power (not included)
- Gain, tone and Volume controls
- Aux in and dedicated LSI (Laney Smartphone Input)
- LSI cable included
- LSI compatible with iOS and Android devices
- LSI gives access to Ultimate-Guitar.com‘s “Tonebridge app” – access to thousands of tones via the Tonebridge database
- Headphone out
- Clean and drive channel
- Type: Compact guitar combo amplifier
- Volume: 3 Watts
- Speaker: 1x 3” full range drivers
- Channels: 2 – clean and drive
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume
- Connectivity: Guitar in, Aux in, LSI (Laney Smartphone Insert), Headphone Out
- Power: Battery Powered 6 x AA (not supplied) or Mini Laney PSU (not supplied)
- Weight: 1.0 KG
- Dimensions: 120 x 173 x 100 mm
We Also Recommend
Fender Mustang GTX50 Electric Guitar Amplifier