Ibanez RG550 20th anniversary electric guitar w/ hardcase Road Flare Red (preloved)
- This Ibanez is particularly sweet ! In it's bright ! yes very bright Road Flare Red finish it plays great and is of high quality . It has one tiny knick in the bottom end (pictured) and includes it's original case with strap . It has also been autographed by Joe Satriani on the back of the headstock .
- The RG reissue model in honor of the 20th anniversary of the RG Series in 2007, a high-class instrument made in Japan, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Highgloss Road Flare Red, with black hardware.
- Body: Basswood.
- Neck: Maple / walnut, 5-pc. Original 1987 "Wizard" neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Maple, with black "Dot" inlays.
- Frets: 24, Jumbo.
- Nut: 43 mm - FR-style locking nut.
- Headstock: Ibanez RG-style - matching the body finish.
- Tuners: Orig. Gotoh.
- Bridge: Orig. Ibanez Edge locking tremolo - the legendary original Edge Tremolo bridge was one of the most reliable double-locking systems of the 80's.
- Pickups: 1x Ibanez V1 (neck) humbucker, 1x Ibanez S1 (middle) singlecoil, 1x Ibanez V2 (bridge) humbucker - this combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds as well as crispy clean sounds with the singlecoil in the middle-position.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in an original Ibanez 20th Anniversary formfit hardcase, with a matching red strap .