Pre-Loved in Great Condition with Gibson Hardcase
The new Gibson J-29 is a masterfully crafted instrument that utilises the guitar making giant's wealth of experience and rich heritage with excellent results. This full bodied acoustic electric guitar has the classic tonewood combination of rosewood back and sides, topped by Sitka spruce giving it a rich and full-bodied tone. With its slightly shorter scale neck and round-shoulder body, you'll find that the J-29 sits comfortably in your lap and that fretting in any position is remarkably comfortable. The L.R. Baggs Element pickup system that has been fitted to the J-29 is designed to mirror the soundboard's actual movement as you play, the incredibly responsive electronics system allows you to increase the level of the J-29 without colouring the signal with unwanted noise, compression or phasing. Other great features from this J-45 series guitar include multi-ply top binding and single rosette, an AJ-style tortoise pickguard, mother-of-pearl dot inlays and nickel Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Rosewood
- Bracing: Gibson 1930's Advanced X-Braced Top
- Neck Species: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Neck Fit Joint: Compound Dovetail
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 12"
- Inlays: 1/4" Mother of Pearl Dots
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Headstock Silkscreen: Gold "Gibson"
- Truss Rod Cover: Black
- Tuners Model: Grover™
- Hardware: Nickel
- Ratio: 14:1
- Bridge: Rosewood, Traditional Rectangle
- Pickguard: AJ Style Tortoise
- Strap Buttons: End Pin Jack
- Strings: .012" - .052" Gibson Light Guage
- Pickups/Preamp: L.R. Baggs Element
- Finish: Antique Natural
- Sealer: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Gibson Standard Hardshell Case Black w/ Blue Fabric Interior