CCFL2EC-BB – Bunya Top with Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides.
This is a Guitar is a gorgeous example of an Australian made guitar with Australian Timbers, The Blackwood back and sides have some stunning grain running through it.
The Setup is nice an Low without the buzz. Definitely worth a strum!
The Pictures are of the exact guitar..
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Complete with Hardcase