Behringer XENYX 802 Mixing Desk
Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common – great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the...
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel...
The Ins and Outs
The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX 802 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 2 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound. You...
Small is Beautiful
Weighing in at a mere 2.2 pounds (1.0 kg), the XENYX 802 is the portable, practical way to turn a speech or scaled-down performance into a sound to behold. Schools, meeting rooms, restaurants and songsmiths the world over agree this mighty mite is a...
We Also Recommend
BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UMC22
Behringer B1 condensor microphone