AKG P-120 High Performance Condenser Microphone
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
We Also Recommend
AKG K-72 closed back headphones
AKG K92 Closed-back headphones
AKG LYRA ULTRA-HD USB MICROPHONE
AKG P420 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone